We went to dinner with Amy and Johnny on Saturday to "The Fire Place" (Tempanyaki). We had a great time and when we were finishing with dinner, a group of teenagers dressed like Zombies sat at the table behind us. I brought it to the attention of Sam, thinking he might want to see them and he got scared to death. He got so scared that he hid under the table and clung to both Alexus and I. Barry and I tried to get him out from under the table, but he was too scared. For some reason he didn't want them to see him, so he wouldn't get up. I finally convinced him to get up with me and that I would block him so they couldn't see him and we would leave. I couldn't believe how scared he was, but that's Sammy......very cautious!
Alexus had a great time with Amy. They have such a close relationship and I really enjoy seeing them interact with each other. They act more like sisters than aunt/niece.
I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

kerri said...

Thats our Sam! Nope... no batteries in the ghost yet! It's still safe at my house Sammy!