Let the Holidays begin!

Okay, so we've made a jump start to Christmas! We went to the Mall today and got our Santa pictures done. So Grandma C., here is a preview of the picture. I'll be sending them snail mail soon.
Sam asked Santa what kind of cookies he likes and Santa whispered in his ear "Double Stuffed Oreos." Now we are going to have to go to the store and buy Oreos to leave out for Santa.

I found this vile of magic Reindeer food that you sprinkle in your yard to attract Santa's reindeer, so I bought it and now that's all Sammy can talk about. All of these things are getting him so excited for Christmas!

I love this time of year, watching kids get so excited and how magical the Christmas mood has on those cute little ones!


We spent most of the day yesterday getting the yard ready for winter. As you can see, we had more than enough leaves to rake! Alexus and Sam had a fun time playing in the pile. Today we are all feeling the affects of working so hard. I hope it's that anyway, and not a sign of old age!! Yuck!!!









1 comment:

kerri said...

Oh my... the picture of Alexus and Sam in the leaves is beautiful!