My little helper

Today was full of things to do around the house and Sam was determined to help in any way that he could.

It first started at breakfast. He wanted pancakes and I didn't have any Bisquick so we went to the store and all they had was the "Shake and Pour" mix (which I've never used, so it was a litle runny). After I had made a few pancakes, he wanted to make another one for him. He eagerly took the jug and without hesitation, poured the entire mix on the griddle! We were both shocked at first, but after we realized how funny it was, we both started laughing so hard! Needless to say, this was the biggest pancake I have ever made. I had to use two spatulas to flip the thing over, but we did it!




It was then off to cleaning the house. We had also bought toilet bowl scrubbers when we went to the store to buy the pancake mix, so he was ready to help with that too. I just had to take a picture of a boy cleaning the toilet! What's that called......an Oxymoron?!!





What a wonderful helper!!

1 comment:

kerri said...

That is a great picture of him cleaning the toilet! Keep it for his wife!
Please tell Sam the next time he makes pancakes.... I am coming for breakfast! That giant pancake looked so yummy!