My Baby Girl turns 15!




Alexus turned 15 on December 4th. I really can't believe how fast time goes by. I remember the day she was born and how happy I was to have a little girl. I was very young and didn't know the first thing about being a Mom, but somehow it just came natural because I loved her so much and wanted the very best for her.

She has grown to be a beautiful young woman and I can't imagine my life without her. I truly believe things happen for a reason, and Alexus was born for a purpose. She fulfills that purpose each and every day. She makes me strive to be a better Mom because she is such a good person with a huge heart!

Alexus has a special gift-a gift of love and happiness. She can brighten any room she walks into and can make friends with anyone and everyone. She works hard and has accomplished so much already in her life. She's a good girl and she makes such good choices. When people ask how old my kids are, and when I tell them I have a 15 year old daughter, they always sympathize and say, "Oh, I bet that's hard." But ya know, I really lucked out with her! She has been much easier than I was at her age (Mom, you can sure vouch for that, huh?), and I'm very lucky!

I love you so much Lex, and I am so glad to be your Mommy!
Happy Birthday!!!
We had a week of birthday celebrations for her. She had three birthday parties! (Lucky!) She had her friends over Friday night for a sleepover. They did each others hair, had dinner, watched movies, and stayed up all night! I took a three hour nap the next day to recover from the madness.

Don't you love the Winnie the Pooh cake? Her nickname as a little girl was Piglet, so it was only appropriate that she have it on her cake.

2 comments:

kerri said...

Daughters are a wonderful thing! She is a beautiful girl!

Melissa and Allen said...

Robino, i can't believe how much Alexus and Sam have grown up. You should add us to your blog, ours is allenandmelissa.blogspot.com.