Christmas Joy!

Wow! I can't believe how time flies! I haven't updated this thing forever because I've been so busy with the Holidays. I've got so many things to talk about, so excuse me for my blabbering.



We had our first big snow storm of the winter on the 13th and Sam was just itching to go out and build a snowman. Here it is!










We went to my brother's house for Christmas Eve dinner and had a blast! The kids had so much fun playing with their toys and as you can see Sam and Tyler(my Nephew) had fun playing on Grandpa! My Dad loves these kids so much and they can't get enough of him!





Nice face Ames!


These are the crazy girls of the family. London(my Niece), my Mom, my little Sis, Amy, Alexus of course, and then there's me! I don't know where Nicole was, but she's missing from the picture. She was probably upstairs slaving away with dinner while all of us slackers had fun. She did an awesome job hosting our little shindig. Thanks Nicole! I am so grateful for my family and all the good times we have with each other. I love spending time with them, especially during the Holidays.






We left out Cookies(Double Stuff Oreos) for Santa and carrots & celery for the reindeer. Sam wrote a note to Santa with the help of Alexus and set it with the cookies. (You can't really read it) The look on his face was priceless when he saw that Santa had eaten the cookies and the carrots and celery were gone. I love it!

Christmas morning was like any other Christmas. Sam ripping through his presents and Alexus being so dainty opening hers. Sam was all smiles when he opened his remote control Wall-E. We had him open it last, so he wouldn't be distracted from all his other presents because he has been dying to get Wall-E!





We were pounded with Snow the day after Christmas, so what else do you do with 10 inches of snow then build a hill with a jump at the bottom? Alexus and I were outside for three hours building this thing and all the neighbors came over to try it out when we were done! It was loads of fun having all the kids out playing! I love our neighborhood!




We had the best Christmas this year and I'm so grateful for what the Holidays bring-Love, Joy, Family, and Happiness. I have the best family anyone could ask for and I'm grateful each and every day for them.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

kerri said...

Please tell Sam I saw his picture with the snowman!! It was my favorite! I love you Sam!

Ashlii Brooke said...

Fun!! I didnt know you were a fellow bloggetter :o) lol - yes i absolutely made that word up. i am going to add you to my list of friends if thats ok.